Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Wintersox

Wintersox recently spoke to the press about Here Comes the Party People and said the following:

John and Yoko

I love you
Peace
High

All Is One, God Is Love

Always remember that you are REALLY THE BEATLES AGAIN!

I feel like Lennon's Dylan's Mr. Jones.

I decide, it is me.

The tide is high but I'm holding on, I'm gonna be your Beatles song.
I'm gonna be your number One.

If you understand the flower, you are that. If you understand you're holding the flower, you're something else.

I'm gonna be the man who proclaimed himself to you.

Run Me Down

Run me down
Start me running
All around

Fucking Mick Jagger's gold


My lips go green

You Can't Catch Me

Get Yer Ha-Ha's In!

I can't contest, I can't compete

I'm tough enough

Heartbreaker

If you looked up Heartbreaker in the dictionary, there'd hopefully be pictures of Mariah Carey, The Bee Gees, Dolly Parton, Ryan Adams, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Ray Charles, and Wintersox.







He Art Heart

Here Comes the Party People

I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home