Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Monday, October 15, 2007

Co-Plaining to Cobain

Wintersox recently spoke to the press about Here Comes the Party People and said the following:

Co-Plaining to Cobain

The macho man never read Dominoes. He has all the shit (money, guns, and dicks) in the world, exactly what could never amount to the art made by a poor soul with a sad heart.

Wintersox

The spirit of most religions is life, love, celebration, transcendence. I'll always remember what Jesus (Yahshua) said and did. The true message of love lived out. And Yahweh, that Old God is tough. There are so many examples of love. It is hard to mistake the truth, in all its holy flowering.

Wintersox is an artist, a writer and singer. He is the author of Here Comes the Party People, a poetry book of rock and roll. In addition to the book are 20 full length recordings, including Yorkee, Beat the Jukebox, Sing Sing Dream, Lyin' in Wait, Travelin' Time, A Tribute to Prince, A Tribute 2 A Tribute to Prince, and A Tribute to Nirvana. He also has an online blog at http://wintersox.blogspot.com/ where he writes.

I've been saved
By the blood of the lamb,
Saved as well

I am in Nirvana, Apologies All, if that name's been used.

Immortal Queen

We Are the Champions
My friends
We Are the Champions
Flashes and Rock
Like a Mercury May
On hairspray

You shouldn't talk cheap to me in New York City, in NYC with the Love of John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Lou Reed, and Biggie Smalls.

Wear a big suit and start talking. Does that make sense? No, it doesn't, to stop making dollars.

You should talk about my art like it's poetry and rock and roll. I'm so Love Sick of telling you what it is. I hear the tock click.

There's a lot of art you are forgetting to talk about, like what I'm doing Most of the Time.

I just want back in your brain.

I just want back in your head.

Regina Spektor, you Better, you Better, you Better, bet. Here Comes the Party People.

Hard work pays off and inspiration is genius.

I was a boy the only day in New York I saw Paul Simon, he got a guitar in centerfield, and played a song about the Yankee great, Mrs. Robinson. John Fogerty was somewhere singing too, Joe DiMaggio.

Love Like Roses

Simple breath
And life compose
A flower garden
Bent a bow
Fledgling star
A tree we grow

The night of prom we stayed out late listening to Night Moves and The Passenger on the radio. I was the rock star in the car.

Here Comes the Party People

I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home