Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I Love You

Wintersox recently spoke to the press about Here Comes the Party People and said the following:

My book is selling millions, billions, life is a dream. Here Comes the Party People is loved all around the world.

Some Springsteen God and Manfred Mann told me I got what it takes, Blinded by the Light. Here Comes the Party People.

Velvet Light/Underground Heat
This is for Lou and the Velvets!

Thank you to The Band, for playin' fuckin' loud. Here Comes the Party People.

In Rainbows (From the Bottom)

Here is a tease. Fair Warning. Cool as Radiohead. OK Wintersox. Here Comes the Party People.

The reason I mention Wintersox with Radiohead is they are likely going to have the album of the year, and some of the same art industry circles who talk about Radiohead so highly are talking about Here Comes the Party People as the book of the year, a classic. We did it ourselves, poetry and rock and roll.

Miracles happen on life's way. The spirit of life is a real thing, as well as the spirit of truth. The journey of experience is what makes life so very important. We are immortal, yet always temporary. We live by our theatrical faces. There is such peace, such love, such tangible goodness, such true deeds in this world, such hope and belief. The enlightened Christ, the Buddha, the God we measure our pain by is all within us. We are all so very beautiful. What is God seems to be what is true, what we hope we can honor and celebrate, to mourn, and resurrect.

Of all the people, love in my life, of all the people in my mind, life is good, a dream, love, peaceful and for good.

This is about baseball. How the team in New York has more power than anyone. How the Mets just keep on workin'. Power to the People

I'll probably be keeping an eye on baseball. On the windy city. The year I published Here Comes the Party People, a book on the dreams of baseball. Painting of the Ivy is a favorite, and Pitch Hitter recalls Casey at the Bat. It would be remarkable if something happened for The Cubs. The losers can be made winners the way it has happened for me and my art, with my book being poetry and rock and roll. When I started writing as Wintersox, the Red Sox and White Sox both won the World Series. The grass, the crack of the bat. My mother said I'd be a baseball player when I was born, almost like the way Tesla was electric. I was a poet that published a book with a minor baseball theme. It is possible the curse is broken.

I designed a baseball going out of this world, out of this stadium, a baseball in outer space, years before it was an option for the record home run ball. That's how stylish baseball was. Lucky for me I went on to better things, I wrote Here Comes the Party People with Painting of the Ivy and a minor baseball theme, poetry and rock and roll, that was major.

Wintersox Saves Baseball

The Official Ballplayer Rally Song

Who's on Who's on First? Wintersox on First. Here Comes the Party People.

Bob Dylan was playing minor league ballparks as Wintersox was writing Here Comes the Party People with a minor baseball theme. On the Diamond, Van Halen reunited. Dire Money, remarked Knopfler, on the lighter side, the Walk Of Life. Everyone gave it their all.

Learning and Loving Learnin to Love

Lover, I Wanna Be Your Lover

Waits, Tom Waits on Downtown Train, Innocent When You Dream. Here Comes the Party People.

When you dream, when you dream, you are innocent when you dream!

Nirvana, I know what my art is, Here Comes the Party People. It's celebrity, forced. Friends, my art is something, it gets trashed a lot for no good reason, the devil lies about it because he knows the spiritual way is narrow that walks with God.

I tried so hard on that book, Here Comes the Party People. Spent most of life trying, to get it to write, like that, art. I don't know, I just tried so hard.

It's easy to see without looking too far
That not much
Is really sacred.

It's easy to see without looking at all
That whole lot
Is really Don't Look Back.

It's happening now like always, like how it always will, art and true love.

Walking....Hey Hey Holy Cow

The game's over, man. If you think I should throw bullets, hit them with sticks and stones, the game's over, man. It's time to shake hands.

Wintersox, that's as close as I could get to a glove. Really Bad, I know.

Will the real Michael Jackson please moonwalk?

The moonwalk, that was Marcel Marceau, who knew.

Heeee Heeeeeeeee. I'm like Michael Jackson and The Beatles.

Heeee Heeeeeeeee. I Love You. Here Comes the Party People.

Put my blue shoe through the television, man. I'll repair it and give them to you.

Trapped in the Door. Here Comes the Party People.

Here Comes the Party People

I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home