Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Highway 61 Wheelie Revisited

Wintersox recently spoke to the press about Here Comes the Party People and said the following:

Highway 61 Wheelie Revisited

Once upon a time

You shouldn't let other people pop your tricks for you.

I am selling Caddys to
A businessman
With the foresight tO
Captain ships
For no one

Can't stand up to some old businessman? You can't? What do you mean you can't? Of course you can. Love, you can repeat the past.

Man, it's wet out there, High Art is everywhere.

The new Dalí! Sure, real Salvador.

I don't know if I could ever make a painting like Dalí. I love Emily, Salvador loves Gala.

There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction, hey hey hey, that's what I say.

The secret of my influence has always been that it remained secret. I will give you a hint, with a whisper.

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Tribe of Pulse, Cleveland, it is my honor to sing a song by a famous band, the Sex Pistols.

Man Now You're the Hound Dog

I'm so glad
It all goes round
I'm so happy
For Jesus Christ (Yahshua) and Yahweh

Teddy Bear, catching aloha hair.

And it's no movie
There's no Mekhi Phifer
Finding Busta Rhymes
At the show

Just called Marvin Berry, he knows a hit when he hears one (Trains). He is rolling over to Chuck's in an 88 to tell him to read Wintersox.

Ruthtown

The fence
Connects
Poetry
Walking Into Mudville

Your ballroom days are over, Baby.

Finally a hit that touches them all, the music plays, people cheer the hero coming home. Jerry Garcia, Home Run.

There is certainly baseball here, the moon up in the air.

I've got nothing to say. I'll just point straight away. It will probably go over better.

If Quixote Pete is right, if it really is just windmills, the air feels good.

And I don't know what to do, You're Beautiful and Pitiful too.

But it's time to face the truth, it's cool and you are beautiful.

Here Comes the Party People

I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home