Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Monday, November 06, 2006

Postcards From the Deep Field

Beyond time. Beyond space. We are abstractions. Cherished joy.



Flower bloom and honest. A star is. Selfless Love.



Wished to say what every person on Earth hears, the answer to our prayers.



Most people think the world revolves around them because they are certain it doesn't. The moon revolves around me.



All we can do is say Miles Davis. No one except Miles knows how it feels, what it means. God is just like Miles Davis, we can only say His name. We wish we knew, because we do know. Miles Davis.



Look, the eyes of love. See, the blind truth.



Brave soul whispers trumpet when you save the world!



With the wind in his hair and his tusks and trunk. Holy Elephant.



Not even the craziest fucking war could temper unconditional love.



Milk it for every cent that's worthless.



Postcards from the deep field.



I chiseled Michelangelo for you. Though I was soft and weak.



I painted Vincent for you. Though I was not as bright.



I thought of Leonardo for you. Though I was never so inventive.



I blew you two kisses, the third was a star in the sky.



We love the sky, clouds, and sun. The gentle moon.



We love all the people in the world, in the real way.



Amen, Amen, Amen. Guitar riff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home