Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I O I

When will You accept the writer? The genius poet?

When you believe in Jesus he really makes you better. You respect all the faiths with a message of love. All faiths are one. Jesus believes in everyone. Christ never thought he was better than anybody. When you're with Jesus you can joke around, he doesn't care about money. He isn't some death wielder taking life so seriously. That's the most absurd thing. Christ is absurd, in the real way.

You believe in me and I believe in You. You gave the Earth to us. You are the star; I am idle at your side. My words could never be as true as That. You are always on the Cross; I have nowhere to hide. I ask that You forgive me here, for whatever it is I've done. I pray that You can hear me here, the thunder has begun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home