Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Friday, August 18, 2006

E=mc²

People who promote peace know Einstein as a champion of it. People who promote war speak of him as if he invented the nuclear bomb when he is really the person who thought of the theory that led to its discovery. The evil minds who bully the world with bombs should listen to the words of the great mind. They should listen to me when I say E=mc². When I say it for good.

Albert Einstein is a good man, a genius, a music legend. He once had a picture taken of him with his tongue sticking out. He cared about us. And I know, I wrote Albert once. I knew a loving God. I knew the odds. That this is more space than allowed. I must continue to work, to think about art, simple and majestic. It would be nice if I could just say Albert. To be in the peaceful Kingdom where he sits and smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home