Wintersox

Poetry and Rock and Roll

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Tribute to Prince

Wintersox has quietly released his new album, A Tribute to Prince, and said the following:

"I really believe in this record if it sounds like it or not. It's going to fool the critics. The last thing it really sounds like is Prince, but when you think about the ideas and emotion of the record, maybe the energy, it somehow does Prince justice.

And I recorded it at the heart of my Prince phase. I managed to get ahold of his video collection. And then he popped up on American Idol. And the strange thing was the entire time I was drinking the new berry flavored Gatorade Rain. It wasn't until my love said I was drinking Purple Rain that I understood."

Here is the track list for "A Tribute to Prince":

01. Sign O' The Times (2:07)
02. Raspberry Beret (2:52)
03. Little Red Corvette (2:41)
04. Kiss (2:18)
05. I Would Die 4 U (1:14)
06. Dirty Mind (1:23)
07. 7 (3:29)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home